Delivery Driver / Warehouse Worker
An exceptional and established Detroit millwork manufacturer seeks a driver to make deliveries throughout Southeast & Southcentral Michigan and Northeast Ohio.
DRIVING REQUIREMENTS: Applicant must have
(1) valid & current Michigan Chauffeur License (can be obtained from Secretary of State)
(2) valid & current DOT medical card (can be obtained from any Concentra Occupational Health medical office)
During non-delivery hours, employee will be expected to help in the warehouse by cleaning and maintaining the work area, assisting moulder and planer operators with various duties, and servicing customers looking for lumber products.
WAREHOUSE REQUIREMENTS: Applicant must be able to
(1) read a tape measure
(2) carry at least 50 pounds without assistance
(3) work as a team player in a fast paced environment
(4) take direction from warehouse management as required
Preference will be given to candidates who have a working knowledge of hardwoods, woodworking machinery and/or building materials.
Candidates will be compensated based on experience and work history. Company offers competitive pay, health insurance, pension/retirement fund, paid vacations and major holidays.
PUBLIC LUMBER WELCOMES APPLICATIONS FROM BOTH ARABIC & ENGLISH SPEAKING CANDIDATES AS A SUPERVISOR FLUENT IN ARABIC IS ALMOST ALWAYS ONSITE.